Tuesday, April 7, 2009

First time blogging





 I am just going to say what I am thinking or wondering and hope that someone may find it interesting. There has a lot going on here over the past few days and I am thinking I should share the experience. Over the past few years I have found a new passion for taking pictures of whatever interests me. I have been fortunate enough to have some extreemly talented photographers around me or in my inner circle. I ask them questions about everything that has to do with  the camera. What kind to get which are best. How do you use it once you get it home. What do you like to shoot  or any other tips they may have. I have found a subject that for some reason always seems to be around, My subject is daly life and the little moments that make it special. I will post these moments soon with stories about them and what was going on. This is just the start so wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment